- 1 DSSSB junior Clerk Results 2017
- 1.1 DSSSB junior Clerk 12th November Answer keys 2017
- 1.2 DSSSB junior Clerk & LDC Exam Syllabus 2017-2018
DSSSB junior Clerk Results 2017
DSSSB Junior Clerk Results 2017 Delhi LDC Cutoff marks delhi.gov.in @dates: Finally, the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment board has organized the DSSSB LDC and Junior Clerk written exam on 12th November 2017 and also it has uploaded the Official Answer keys with Solved papers through the site of DSSSB like www.delhi.gov.in. The DSSSB LDC Junior Clerk Exam was held on 12th November 2017 and this exam was finished in Delhi region only. The DSSSB Exam appeared applicants already cross Checked their answers now all are waiting for DSSSB junior Clerk and LDC Exam Results 2017.
DSSSB junior Clerk 12th November Answer keys 2017
If any one not yet downloaded their Answer keys of DSSSB Junior Clerk exam they need to visit the site like www.delhi.gov.in and Check your DSSSB Juninor Clerk and LDC Exam Answer keys at Answer key Section.
DSSSB junior Clerk & LDC Exam Syllabus 2017-2018
The DSSSB jr Clerk and LDC Exam Syllabus is clearly given in below table. Check this table and save them for further use.
|Mental Ability &
|Numerical Ability &
|Mode of exam||Objective type|
|Time limit||2 hours|
|Number of Qs||200|
DSSSB junior Clerk Results 2017 Pattern 2017
1. DSSSB Junior Clerk and LDC Exam is a Objective Type test which is most likely mode to all Delhi and other State Male and female Candidates..
2. Junior Clerk and LDC Exam Consist of only Single paper.
3. This is MCQ mode of Single paper.
4. Total marks of this LDC and Junior Clerk exam is 200.
5. And total number of Questions are 200. The Subject wise Questions are clerly given above table.
6. Each Question consist of 1 mark.
7. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
8. The Subjects of this exam are General Awareness, Mental Ability &Reasoning, Numerical Ability &data interpretation, Hind language, English Language & Computer Knowledge.
DSSSB LDC Jr Clerk Exam Results 2017 Post Code 51/13, 19/15
TSPSC AEO Results 2017 More events
|Board||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment board|
|Exam Name||Junior Clerk , LDC (Lower Division Clerk)|
|Date of the exam||12nd November 2017|
|Answer key Available dates||13rd novmber 2017|
|Number of posts||Various|
|Selection mode||Written exam & Interview|
|Job Role||Junior Clerk , LDC (Lower Division Clerk)|
|Results dates||January 2nd 2018 (tentative dates)|
|Cutoff marks||150 for OC, 120 for OBC, ST is 97 and SC is 88 & Ex Service Cutoff is 80|
|Refeeral links||Not avaiable|
Steps to download DSSSB junior Clerk Results 2017
1) Tap on the link like www.delhi.gov.in and click for the LDC and Junior Clerk Exam Results.
2) Fill the blanks with the required details like the enrollment number of the LDC and Junior Clerk Exam and Candidate date of birth (DOB).
3) The DSSSB Exam Results with Cutoff marks will be displayed on your screen and Check the keys.
4) then take a hard copy of it for future use.
Note: For more details about the all Govt jobs exam Answer keys please go through the web link www.answer-keys.org and Cross Check Answer keys. Not only Answer keys will be uploaded here but also available Results & their Cutoff marks.